Friday, April 9, 2010

Dance Music Acapellas (part 55)


To say there`s not really many brand new acapellas out there for anybody to download,or even just to be found,I think I`ve done relatively well compiling this little selection of acapellas 4 u here.Hope you like em :-)

Tracklist:

1,black eyed peas - shut up (Acapella)
2,ellie goulding - under the sheets (diy filthandfury acapella)
3,freddie mercury - another one bites the dust ft.wyclef pras free (acapella)
4,jerry ropero and michael simon vs mendonca do rio - berimbau accapella)
5,John Legend - Everybody Knows (DIY Acapella)
6,katerine - ayo technology (diy acapella)
7,leona lewis - forgive me (diy sam998899 acapella)
8,my friend sam - its my pleasure (perc-a-pella)
9,pat benatar - love is a battlefield ft.queen latifah (acapella)
10,solange - fuck the industry (dj escape and tony coluccio acapella)
11,spagna - call me (original a cappella fx) <-------
12,sting and the police - roxanne 97 ft. pras (acapella)
13,taylor swift. - love story (diy sam998899 acapella)
14,the fratellis - chelsea dagger (diy sam998899 acapella)

Dance Music Acapellas (part 55)

hosted on Hotfile.com


No comments:

Post a Comment